Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Have Good News and Bad News...

I got a phone call a little bit ago from Devil after he graduated MCT. I swear this boy is going to give me a heart attack one day.

Devil: Well, I have good news and I have bad news.
Me: Oh God.
Devil: Want to hear the bad news first?
Me: Yeah!
Devil: *laughs quietly* ... I bought a bag of beef jerkey for 13 dollars.
Me: OH my god.
Devil: I know, that's way too much, right?
Me: ... I'm going to kill you.
Devil: Want to hear the good news?
Me: ... yeah.
Devil: We had this like, mixer thing, for MOS'es yesterday. And I don't know if this is official, but I was talking to the dude and uh, since it's so close to Christmas and New Years, the school probably isn't going to pick up until January.
Me: Really?
Devil: Yeah.
Me: So like... what does that mean?
Devil: I'm not sure when, but we're probably going to get RA. I'm going to come home.

                                                       That conversation just made my day.


On a side note, let me know if you guys want me to make a military couple pixel for you! It only takes a few minutes and I think they're cute to have and post on your blog! Check my page for them! 
                                                                  


No comments:

Post a Comment